Magazines And Journals
LONDON - A previously unseen poem by Ted Hughes that details the painful moments surrounding the suicide of his wife Sylvia Plath is being published by The New Statesman on Thursday, the magazine said.
LOS ANGELES - The Hollywood Reporter is going weekly.
NEW YORK - First lady Michelle Obama is becoming a fixture on the Vanity Fair International Best-Dressed List - but it's soccer star David Beckham who earned a spot in the hall of fame.
- Gourmet brand, dead as magazine, returning as app
- Playboy 'readers' get 3-D centerfold in June issue
- AP Exclusive: Playboy 'readers' get 3-D centerfold
- Etiquette expert Elizabeth Post dies at 89 in Fla.
- Flyp, experimental online magazine, to close
- 'Best of the South Gala' attracts Hollywood actors
- McQueen death leaves succession problems
- Harper's Magazine editor steps down
- Magazine raises questions over 3 detainee deaths