LAHORE - Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari has said that the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) will continue to play democratic role in Punjab.
LAHORE - Raja Riaz, the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) leader in Punjab has claimed that his party has "documentary proof" of the so-called "good governance" of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and will bring facts before the people.
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif has said that there is no place in the party for those who are trying to undermine the party by joining former President Pervez Musharraf.
LAHORE - A Pakistan court has directed the federal and Punjab governments to submit a reply on a petition challenging the facilities being provided to double murder-accused Raymond Davis in jail.
LAHORE - Pakistan Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accused the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) of conspiring against the Punjab government.
- Pak democracy will not be allowed to be hijacked by ‘lotacracy’: Babar Awan
- Raymond Davis’ family reaches Pakistan
- Davis double-murder hearing adjourned until March 3 after he refuses to sign challan
- Sharif blames ‘traitor of democracy’ Zardari for all of Pakistan’s problems
- Murder-accused American ends hunger strike over “substandard food” in Pak jail:Sources
- Pak to review visa policy for US officials and diplomats following Davis fiasco
- PML-N decides to remove PPP ministers from Pak Punjab govt
- US aborted drone attack on Sirajuddin Haqqani in Pak over fear of civilian deaths
- Pak Punjab police team barred from entering US Embassy in Lahore
- US fears for double murder-accused Raymond Davis’ life in Pak prison
- Davis’ trial to be held at Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat prison
- Nawaz terms PML-Q supporters of dictators, rules out alliance
- JuD comes out in open, pressurizing victims’ family in Raymond Davis case
- Pak doctor claims Raymond Davis was chasing him in Lahore
- Sindh Home Minister warns PML-N against anti-PPP move
- PML-N all set to dump PPP in Punjab over 10-point reforms agenda
- ‘Kin want blood for blood, not payoff over double murder-accused Raymond Davis’
- Davis had ID card of US consulate in Peshawar
- ISI declares war on CIA following Davis double murder incident
- Wahab resigns as PPP Information Secretary following remarks on Davis’ immunity
- Rahat Ali’s arrest in India ‘conspiracy against Pakistani artistes’, claims Pak MPA
- Pak Govt freeing Davis may be “last straw that breaks camel’s back”: Hilaly
- Zardari ‘pressurised’ Punjab Govt. to declare Davis enjoyed diplomatic immunity: CM
- Musharraf’s supporters in global protests against arrest warrant in Benazir murder case
- Pak film lauds ‘death for blasphemy’ in name of Islam reminiscent of Taseer’s murder
- Releasing Davis may give rise to Egypt-like revolution in ‘outraged’ Pakistan
- Musharraf can’t claim constitutional immunity in Benazir assassination case: Pak jurists
- Kerry hints at possibility of bill being moved in Senate ‘against US aid to Pak’
- Pak won’t face any negative outcome if it doesn’t free Davis despite US pressure: Gul
- Pak jail loudspeakers muted as Davis ‘complained of disturbance by morning prayer call’
- ‘PML-Q, MQM agree to join hands in Pakistan’s national interest’
- Pak politicians criticize Qureshi over his remarks on Raymond Davis
- Pak govt. to ensure implementation of court order on Musharraf: Awan
- Double murder-accused US official enjoying special treatment in Pak jail
- Clinton pressurised me to grant diplomatic immunity to Davis: Qureshi