Indianapolis (GaeaTimes.com)- Republican candidate and former lobbyist Dan Coats has fond his way back to the senate after defeating Democrat Brad Ellsworth and Libertarian Rebecca Sink-Burris on Tuesday.
INDIANAPOLIS - The crowd at Conseco Fieldhouse booed for much of the 14 minutes that Frank Mir and Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic battled in the main event at UFC 119.
INDIANAPOLIS - Two American children have died after their mother allegedly locked them in a six feet long and two feet wide cupboard with their three siblings for over ten hours.
INDIANAPOLIS - Police say the mother of two children found dead in an Indianapolis apartment told them she found them dead more than 10 hours after she locked them and three siblings inside a closet so she could visit a neighbor.
- Ind. woman faces neglect charges in 2 kids' deaths
- Ind. man accused of posing as vet to scam money
- Biden tells vets US keeping Iraqi commitments
- Vonnegut memorial library to open in Indianapolis
- Police: Boy, 4, fired shot that killed 3-year-old
- Indiana changes food stamp policy that drew fire
- Ind. accused of cutting aid to food stamp users
- Conseco to pay $10m in cost increase settlement
- Flight attendant says gun at airport was accident
- Andretti team scrambling after Kanaan crash
- Simon Property makes 'final' General Growth offer
- Simon says it improved offer for General Growth
- Ind. jobless rate inches up to 9.9 pct in March
- Foster parents would get less cash under Ind. cuts
- Meatpackers say inspection cuts are shortsighted
- Andretti Autosport signs 15-year-old driver
- Republic Airways to buy as many as 80 new jets
- Unclaimed $2.5M Ind. jackpot has winner after all
- Scratch that! $2.5M Ind. jackpot still available
- Out of luck: $2.5M Hoosier jackpot goes unclaimed
- $2.5M Hoosier lotto jackpot remains unclaimed
- Indiana-made Humvee could soon be an Army relic
- Republic Airways to shut down Lynx Aviation
- Push to send FEMA trailers to Haiti stirs backlash
- Simon Property accepts $2.29B of notes in offer
- Funding cuts force Special Olympics to ax events
- US military boosts efforts to help Afghan farmers
- Eli Lilly & Co. heiress Ruth Lilly dies at 94