BOSTON - A task force searching for fugitive Boston mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger is getting some extra help.
HAMBURG, Germany - The Islamic militant whose disclosures under U.S.
LONDON - Britain's new opposition leader Ed Miliband defused another potential family feud on Friday, handing a high-flying husband and wife duo key jobs in his new team - two weeks after defeating his own brother to be named Labour Party chief.
WROCLAW, Poland - An al-Qaida-linked plot that triggered this week's U.S.
BREST, France - A chemical tanker carrying thousands of tons of solvent was in difficulty Friday off France's northwestern coast after an apparent collision with another ship, French maritime officials said.
- Correction: Turkey-Emergency Landing story
- Surplus drained from second sludge reservoir
- UK university says it didn't radicalize bomber
- Excerpts from Ted Hughes poem on Sylvia Plath
- Roman helmet auctioned for more than $3 million
- France's Constitutional Council endorses veil ban
- Former Yugoslav premier Milka Planinc dies at 86
- Rare Titanic survivor letter to be auctioned
- Russia to return Iran's advance pay for missiles
- Russian students create erotic calendar for Putin
- US official: terror alert kept as long as needed
- Russian president begins first-ever Cyprus visit
- Renault sells $4.2B stake in Volvo
- Official: Toxic sludge reaches Danube
- Official: Sludge reaches Danube
- Hungarian premier visits sludge-hit village
- Poem by Ted Hughes details Sylvia Plath's suicide
- Spain wants to question Colombian rebels
- Turkmen activist allowed into human rights meeting
- BA, Iberia and American Airlines launch tie-up
- Surprise tiger born in Frankfurt zoo
- France warns of high terror risk in Britain
- Korean plane makes emergency landing in Istanbul
- Rare pink diamond could fetch $38M at auction
- UN official denies she has role representing Earth
- Italian PM under fire again, for Jewish 'joke'
- Karadzic faces off with old adversary in courtroom
- Habsburg heir takes Austria to human rights court
- Turkmen activists barred from human rights meeting
- Preparing for takeoff on Castelbajac 'airlines'
- Prince William makes first royal rescue for RAF
- Moth-eaten chic at Chanel, France's heritage house
- Demjanjuk's lawyer again seeks release
- Germany not ID'ing 5 militants killed in Pakistan
- Venezuela denies any link to Basque militants