DETROIT - A gunman walked into a police precinct in Detroit Sunday evening and shot four persons before being gunned down.
DETROIT - Chrysler says its September sales showed a slight increase from last month, bucking an industry trend toward slower sales in the fall.
DETROIT - General Motors' sales cars and trucks sputtered in September, a sign that Americans are skittish about taking on debt for big-ticket items.
PARIS, FRANCE (GaeaTimes.com)- The Paris Motor Show is starting today and the top Detroit based car makers are jittery.
- Chrysler: Dealer interest in Fiat exceeds goals
- Roofless in Seattle: local car tastes are quirky
- Disruptive passenger taken off Mich.-Fla. flight
- Ex-Detroit councilwoman Conyers reports to prison
- Ex-Detroit councilwoman must go to prison by Fri.
- Detroit gets rare assist from suburbs for fires
- AP Source: New GM CEO wants automaker to beat BMW
- Ford introduces police SUV for 2011
- GM reports 7 percent sales dip compared with July
- Tradition ends: No Michigan state fair this year
- Report: Auto industry M&A market slowly picks up
- GM to have 25 pct fewer dealers after arbitration
- Aretha Franklin cancels Brooklyn shows after fall
- GM sales rise 5 pct as buyers return to dealers
- Ahead of the Bell: July US auto sales seen rising
- Buckle up, Mr. President, here we go!
- Suburban Detroit police officer shot and killed
- Ford Edge Sport model gets Mustang engine
- Police: Teen stripper caught at 2nd Detroit club
- GM to let 2011 Corvette buyers help build engines
- Miss USA: 'I fear no question' since competition
- Miss USA visits medical center where she worked
- Ford reports record first-half China sales
- US top-selling vehicles in June
- Plan to upgrade, expand Detroit's Cobo Center OK'd
- 1st Mich. gov.'s remains dug up from Detroit park
- Ford Motor to repay $4B more in debt
- GM execs say foreign markets are key to growth
- VW replaces US chief as contract talks continue
- Auto Shop: An extra car key can save big dollars
- US lifts restrictions on refugees in Mich.
- General Motors creates South American unit
- Cadillac gives 2011 buyers 4 years of free service
- UAW chief: organizing nonunion workers a priority
- United Auto Workers elect Bob King as president