THIMPHU - India on Monday announced that it would provide a grant of Rs.15 crore to Bhutan for education development.
THIMPHU - Pakistan's Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir on Monday said that India and Pakistan have agreed to work together in countering militancy.
THIMPU - Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan-Nirupama Rao and Salman Bashir-met here on Sunday night for about 90-minutes after a gap of nearly six months to find ways to resume a bilateral dialogue that broke down badly between July 15-17, 2010.
THIMPU - Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan -- Nirupama Rao and Salman Bashir -- have concluded their talks alongwith officials of both sides on the sidelines of a South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation's (SAARC) Foreign Secretaries and Council of Ministers meetings being held here.
THIMPU - Foreign Secretaries of India and Pakistan -- Nirupama Rao and Salman Bashir-have begun their talks alongwith officials of both sides on the sidelines of a South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation's (SAARC) Foreign Secretaries and Council of Ministers meetings being held here.
- SAFTA, an important instrument to deepen intra-regional trade: Nirupama Rao
- ‘We are going into talks with Pak with an open mind,’ says Nirupama Rao
- India Pakistan talks an anomaly in SAARC: Secretary General
- Food Corporation Of India Considers Exporting Food Grains
- Bhutan SAARC declaration for working together to tackle climate change
- Pakistan agrees to bring perpetrators of 26/11 to justice
- Manmohan, Gilani begin meeting in Thimphu
- India wants good relations with Pakistan: Krishna
- India, Lanka for expeditious resettlement of Tamils with dignity
- India confirms probe of diplomat who leaked information to Pakistan(Lead:Diplomat)
- Diplomatic efforts on to facilitate Manmohan-Gilani meeting
- SAARC Foreign Ministers meet to approve XVIth summit agenda
- India media team is the largest at XVIth SAARC Summit
- India asks SAARC members to rally against terrorism
- SAARC should adopt cooperative approach to tackle issues: Bashir
- Thimphu Summit will open new areas of economic cooperation in SAARC: Krishna