BHUBANESWAR - Ten bogies of the Puri-Delhi Neelanchal Express derailed near Bhadrak, about 120 kilometres from here on Sunday after the train collided with a road roller.
BHUBANESWAR - Malkangiri Collector R Vineel Krishna, who was released by the Maoists after nine days, said that he will continue to do the good work in the area.
BHUBANESWAR - The nine-day hostage drama came to an end in Orissa with the release of Malkangiri District Collector R Vineel Krishna, who was abducted by the Maoists on February 16.
BHUBANESWAR - Social activist Swami Agnivesh has appealed for the release of Malkangir collector R Vineel Krishna, after the Maoists came up with new demands.
BHUBANESWAR - Maoist rebels have put forward new conditions for the release of Malkangiri District Collector R Vineel Krishna, who was abducted by the Maoists on February 16.
- Malkangiri Collector abduction: Mediators hold talks with Maoist leader in jail
- Malkangiri Collector abduction: Orissa agrees to 8 of 14 Maoist demands
- Malkangiri Collector abduction: Talks between mediators, govt. to continue today
- Maoists have assured safety of abducted officials: Orissa Home Secretary
- Mediators seek more time for abducted collector’s release
- Malkangiri Collector abduction: Talks between mediators, govt. begin
- Malkangiri Collector abduction: Negotiations likely to start today
- Naxal abducted officials safe in Orissa
- Malkangiri Collector kidnapping: Maoists extend deadline
- Uproar in Orissa assembly over Collector’s abduction
- Malkangiri Collector kidnapping: Talks on with Maoists
- Naveen Patnaik urges Maoists to release abducted collector
- Maoists abduct district collector in Orissa, demand halt of Operation Green Hunt
- Journalists worried about attacks on media in Orissa
- Mubarak’s sand sculpture created in Orissa
- Vedanta won’t give fight over Orissa hill tribe’s sacred mountain
- Govt. taking all steps to check price rise: Mukherjee
- Sudarsan aims new record with sand Santa on Christmas eve
- Security tightened in Orissa for peaceful Christmas
- Cold wave hits Orissa, Himachal Pradesh
- Demand for resignation over POSCO unjustified, says Naveen Patnaik
- Agni-II plus missile test fails
- Bad weather cuts short Rahul Gandhi’s Orissa visit
- Wildlife film festival in Bhubaneswar
- India successfully tests BrahMos cruise missile (Second Lead)
- India sucessfully tests nuclear-capable Agni-I missile (Second Lead)
- Agni-I missile test-fired off Orissa coast
- Strike hits AIR, Doordarshan operations in Orissa
- Devotees celebrate Kartik Purnima boat festival in Bhubaneswar
- BJP youth outfit protest against Arundhati Roy’s presence in Bhubaneswar
- Orissa Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik critical of forest officers
- Orissa Govt. hopeful of Posco not shifting its proposed steel plant from the State
- Get paid for adopting orphans in Orissa
- Orissa Agriculture Minister proposes technological reforms to help farmers
- Good interface between Orissa police, paramilitary in Maoist-affected areas: CRPF DG