CUBA - Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro has said that America is not worried about maintaining peace in Libya but is more concerned about country's oil reserves.
WASHINGTON - As the Qaddafi clan conducts a bloody struggle to hold onto power in Libya, cables obtained by the whistleblowing web site WikiLeaks offer a vivid account of the lavish spending, rampant nepotism and bitter rivalries that have defined what a 2006 cable called "Qadhafi Incorporated."
NEW DELHI - Delhi Airport Metro Express will start commercial operations from today. The 23-km Airport Metro Express that connects Connaught Place with the new Terminal-3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport will begin operations from 2 p.m. today.
NEW YORK - New York City Police officers stopped and questioned over 600,000 people last year, the highest number since the NYPD began releasing the data in 2002.
JAMMU - Veteran journalist Dileep Padgaonkar who is heading the team of interlocutors appointed by the central government said that the problem of Kashmir could never be resolved by isolating the issues concerning the migrants.
- Quarter of Australians ‘racist’ towards Asians: Poll
- Marijuana use could lead to sexual dysfunction in men
- Sarah Palin accused of being a ‘paranoid’ woman
- Pak not pursuing Musharraf’s extradition from UK: Rehman Malik
- Sexy spy Chapman to run for parliament as member of Putin’s party
- Australia’s New South Wales has most racial tensions