NEW DELHI - Most Indians are puzzled as to why foreign heads of state would choose to pay a visit to Humayun's tomb in New Delhi rather than the Red Fort, which is architecturally more ornate, and historically, has recorded more events within its walls.
WASHINGTON - In a shocking revelation, a review being conducted for the director of national intelligence in the United States has found that US agencies had received at least four warnings- before the Mumbai terror siege incident- that David Coleman Headley, a central figure in the 2008 attacks, was training or working with Pakistani militants.
NEW DELHI - India is likely to indicate or announce defence and other deals with the US worth around $15 billion during President Barack Obama's Nov 6-9 visit.
NEW DELHI - India is likely to indicate or announce defence and other deals with the US worth around $15 billion during President Barack Obama's visit.
MUMBAI - On the eve of US President Barack Obama's visit to Asia starting Saturday, Indian and Pakistani peace activists Friday welcomed the end of the face-to-face show of bravado at the Attari border between the two countries.
- Yates Orchard To Close
- John Boehner expects “whale of a fight” with Obama, his Democratic allies over taxes
- Barack Obama’s weekend schedule in Mumbai
- Kiwi shopkeepers do brisk business as Guy Fawkes coincides with Diwali
- WikiLeaks founder urges US to investigate alleged abuses by its troops
- Hillary Clinton rules out another presidential run
- Lucky cat survives being shot three times and hanged
- It takes just 10 minutes for Brits to lose patience in a queue
- Aussies have a laid back approach to nicknames
- ‘Toy Story’ hero Buzz Lightyear is Disney’s top-selling toy in UK
- 1 in 3 people associates Nottingham to Robin Hood: Study
- Bush opens up about one of his worst drunken moments
- US says its troops will keep helping in flood affected areas till Pak needs such aid
- Hindus welcome “Happy Diwali” wish of White House
- Tibetan PM-in-exile wishes Indians on occasion of Diwali
- Eunice Sanborn Becomes World’s Oldest Woman
- BBC headquarters hit by strike
- Satyam fraud case: CBI grills Raju for three hours
- 22-carat diamond ring with ‘world’s best couple’ title up for grabs
- Eco friendly crackers on high demand in Jaipur
- Maoists kill two in Bihar
- Tea party could spell doom after splitting Republicans into thirds, says top GOP strategist
- Canadian couple who won 11.2m dlrs lottery donate the money to charity
- Did Nazis make lampshades from Jewish prisoners’ “skin”?
- Where Diwali is celebrated with cane fights!
- Obama seeking foreign policy gain from four-nation Asian trip following poll setback
- Pak Foreign Minister calls for fair treatment of UK-based Pakistanis
- Metro services to close at 8 p.m. today
- Brit boy suffers only minor cuts after swallowing a pair of nail scissors
- Oz man avoids jail on race-hate charges for bashing Indian student in Melbourne
- UK officials deny ‘Yemen bomb defused 17 minutes before scheduled explosion’
- Pak expects Obama to raise ‘Jammu and Kashmir issue’ during India visit
- President Obama greets people on Diwali
- Good interface between Orissa police, paramilitary in Maoist-affected areas: CRPF DG
- Diwali being celebrated with traditional fervour and zeal across India
- Charter plane crashes in Karachi, no survivors
- Oldest known stone axe discovered in Northern Territory
- Sri Lanka to build park for lovers
- Freed Chilean miner says running in NY Marathon ‘a dream come true’
- Oldest person in the world dies aged 114
- Malik dismisses Arthur’s ‘fixed 2007 Lahore ODI’ claims as ridiculous
- Venezuelan man sets world freediving record in underwater tunnel network
- Orissa sand artist creates sculpture of Obama ahead of his India visit
- West Bengal Government compensates victims of Nandigram police firing
- Maoists kill two people in Chhattisgarh
- US slaps sanctions on terrorist groups behind Mumbai attacks ahead of Obama visit
- Tight security, alert in Kashmir ahead of Obama visit
- Gandhi remains Obama’s inspiration